Contact us

Tuesday, August 7

SURPRISE!



On Friday, July 27, we threw a surprise 50th birthday party for my mom and dad. Their birthday's are both in August within 3 days of each other, so I figured it was worth celebrating.

Although my dad, being his sneaky self, knew about it (but didn't tell me), my mom was completely caught off guard. So, I'm glad we surprised at least one of them! There was lots of friends, family, drinking, and fun!



Dad's favorite gift was the cow patty with icing! Yes, it was real and someone was "brave" enough to actually icing it and write Happy Birthday Ken! YUCK!



Thanks to everyone who helped me plan the party. I couldn't have done it without you!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM AND DAD! WE LOVE YOU!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the party was actually fun.........but don't ever do it again!! love your mom!