Contact us

Monday, December 29

Happy Holidays!

We hope everyone had a great and safe Christmas. We stayed very busy, but it was a wonderful Christmas for the Lamont family!!!

Noah made reindeer food at daycare and he sprinkled it on our grass for the reindeer to eat the night Santa came. He also left Santa some cookies and milk. When Noah woke up Christmas morning, we checked on the reindeer food, cookies and milk - they were gone! Then we headed downstairs where Noah ripped into the presents immediately. He didn't waste time! He went from one present to the other! Here is his "small" collection of gifts!

Daddy got lots of stuff for his bar this year. If you didn't know better, you'd think he was a drunk or something! I know he's looking forward to putting everything on the walls and in the cabinets. As soon as the countertops are in, that will be done!

Mommy was spoiled as usual too. My favorite gift was being able to wake up in my home with Billy and Noah in Jasper! I was so happy to be able to spend the holiday's with my family without having to travel. And I am pretty sure my mom and dad are sick of seeing me actually!!!

The growing family! Next year we will have our little baby girl in the picture somewhere too!

We are so blessed to have Noah and a baby on the way. Noah has such a great personality and is the cutest little boy I have ever seen! Okay, so maybe I'm biased, but I can't help it! His big blue eyes, dimples and his sweet voice just melt my heart everyday. I just can't get enough of him.

No comments: