Contact us

Saturday, November 15

It's HERE!!!

My camera has arrived - and it even works! I'm so excited!

Noah is still not feeling great, but I did manage to get a few pictures of him playing today during the times when he was feeling okay. I sure hope he's feeling even better tomorrow. It's breaking my heart to see him hurt!
He wanted to play soooooo bad. So, we played with "Thomas and Friends" downstairs!
Then later in the evening, while I was trying to fold blankets and towels, he decided to play in them. Seeing his smile makes me smile!
I really didn't want to include this picture...but it is the very first picture of my belly during this pregnancy. I am 22 weeks here and looking HUGE! She's been very active lately...more and more every day!
Here are some pictures of our basement. It's still a work in progress, so please excuse the mess ;-)




No comments: