Contact us

Saturday, November 1

Ultrasound news

I lost the battle this time around. Billy (shockingly) said we were finding out the baby's sex at our ultrasound. I figured since I put my foot down the last time and promised he could find out with our second baby, I better not go back on my word.


During the ultrasound, the technician looked at almost everything else before getting to the gender. The heartrate of the baby was 119, which convinced me it was a boy. But 14 minutes into the ultrasound, she asked what name we have picked out for a girl...because, we're having a GIRL!!!



We are both very excited to be blessed with Noah and now be blessed with a girl. Although I would take another boy anyday - they are so sweet! We both just pray for a healthy baby. And from the ultrasound results, that is what we have. The baby is growing and developing great and everything looked good.


I already warned Billy that I will be buying a lot of things for baby girl! As Katie says, she is 20 weeks old already and doesn't even have her first pair of shoes! So, I need to get busy. And I'm fairly certain it won't be hard to find anything cute and adorable for her. I have learned that there are racks and racks and racks of girl clothes when there are usually one or two racks of boy clothes. There are definitely adorable, cute clothes for boys too, they are just much harder to find!


As you can tell from this picture, she likes her hands by her head. She kept them by her head almost the entire ultrasound. At one point, we even saw her stand right on my bladder (literally). She was moving all around! It was amazing!

We told Noah that he's going to have a little sissy, and he replied with a "Yeah" like he already knew that. He has said from day one that it was a sissy, so I guess we should just listen to him - he knows what he's talking about!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh lord, Bill will be beating off th boys!

Anonymous said...

I knew it!!!!!!!! ha ha ha...welcome to the world of little girls! I think that Liz is also having a little girl (again) :) You will be great! Good pictures....little advice though she looks like a thumb sucker...get a paci!!!!!!!!!! You can always cut a paci up....not the thumb :( ;) we tried!! ;) hahaha